No wonder multi-talented Aamir Khan is being called as Mr. Perfectionist. This guy exactly knows to sell his product in a bigway. I am talking about his Debut TV show Satyamev Jayate. This show is going to be aired on May 6th 2012 at 11 AM Sunday in eight Indian languages. His out-of-the-box promotional strategies for his flim are always a talk of the show before his film hits the screen. Let’s look at the promotional strategies for his Debut TV show Satyamev Jayate.
* The title itself makes an impact. Satyamev Jayate - The national motto of India
* The promo song made huge impact and it also being promoted in cinema halls. It’s a first time for any TV show.
* Satyamev Jayate will be shown on Eight Star Channels and Doordarshan simultaneously, a first time on any TV show.
* It will be shown prime time on every Sunday 11:00 PM. Here i am talking about prime time once people watched Ramayan, Mahabharat and Mogli in Doordarshan. I missed those days and wonder why not any other channel programs fill that excitement nowadays.
* He himself is the brand for his show. This show is also Aamirs production which means Aamir will be the host. Unless like KBC show change of host once Big B then SRK. Hm..very clever guy everything in his control.
* After all intensive promotion he still able to keep the theme under wraps. Keeping the audience with suspense, inquisitiveness and excitement.
I am going to simply watch the Aamir debut TV show with no hyper expectation. After all its business for many and its time pass for audience like me and hope with a little bit of national interest.